- Corporate law
Includes registration of legal entities, entrepreneurs, public organizations, foundations, representative offices of foreign companies, registration of companies with foreign founders (capital); services for the liquidation of legal entities and entrepreneurs, the closure (liquidation) of branches, companies in a general and expedited manner, the liquidation of companies by re-registering corporate rights through a change of ownership; re-registration of business, change of activities, change of legal representative (director, CEO and etc.) and legal address of companies, transfer of companies to another area, change of founders, legal storage of documents, economic, corporate, customs, administrative and tax disputes.
Also we provide services of legal support of business for clients from different countries, consulting services for firms, legal support of companies on subscription basis by lawyers in the process of doing business, debt collection services, collection of accounts receivable from enterprises, settlement of problem debts, and tracing of debtors and their assets. Intellectual property services, protection of intellectual property objects, support of licensing agreements, registration of trademarks and marks.
- Contract law
Includes consulting on contract law issues; Explanation of the specifics of the execution of a specific contract; Assistance in drafting agreements, contracts and other deals; Expertise of transactions at the stage of their preparation; Support in the conclusion of international transactions; Representation in negotiations at the stage of preparation and signing of contracts.
Tax planning: development of schemes, optimization, tax risk management, identification of overpayments; Preparation for tax audits and their support Tax disputes: pre-trial settlement in a higher tax authority and litigation.
- Construction law
Obtaining licenses, building permits, preparation of FIDIC, NEC3 and other standard contract forms. We also provide legal services in the following cases: if the contractor did not complete the work within the time period specified in the contract agreement; The customer refuses to accept construction work and does not sign the acceptance certificate; The contractor has performed the work improperly; The customer refuses to pay for the work performed; Suspension of construction work by the customer for an unreasonable reason not provided for by the contract.
- Labor law
Audit of HR records, help in equating it with legislation; Development and implementation of restructuring and personnel reduction schemes, cost control; Consulting on the use of foreign labor; Representation In labor disputes.
Our team also provides legal services in the field of:
- Administrative law
- Banking&Finance, Insurance law
- Oil&Gas law
- IT and Communication
- Migration law
- Intellectual Property law
- Real Estate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Private clients
- The main scheme of work of our company is legal services on a subscription base:
Subscription legal services
Subscription legal services are the provision of legal services on a regular basis to resolve legal issues arising in the course of your organization’s activities. This is an opportunity to receive qualified legal support for a business, at a significant discount, at a fixed and pre-agreed cost.
Working under a subscription legal service agreement implies comprehensive support for your business. At the same time, it is possible to transfer our lawyers only part of the functions of the legal department. This can be joint work, similar to the work of accounting and auditors, or independent work of lawyers in certain areas and projects.
Subscription legal services include all popular legal services, the need for which may arise in the course of your organization’s activities.
Legal services within the framework of subscription can be provided both to large companies that have their own legal department, and to small private companies that do not have a full-time lawyer or legal department. You just send us a request for services.
Advantages of subscription legal services:
1. Reducing the cost of legal support for the business. You get a full-fledged remote legal department at a cost comparable to the salary of 1 full-time lawyer. It is enough to conclude an agreement for a test period — 3 months to make sure that outsourcing of legal services allows you to save 50% of your company’s budget for legal services.
2. Reducing tax payments. The costs of subscription legal services are included in the cost of products (works, services), which allows you to reduce the amount of tax payments.
3. Reduction of document circulation. You do not need to register employees for work, withhold and pay taxes and contributions, provide them with jobs and guarantees provided for by the Labor Code.
4. Increased efficiency. By concluding an agreement for subscription legal services, you increase the efficiency and quality of the decisions you make. The collaborative qualifications of the lawyers of a law firm always exceed the qualifications of one, even a very experienced in-house lawyer.
5. Predictability of your budget. Working under a subscription legal service agreement allows you to predict in advance the amount of costs for legal support of the company. Most of the legal services your organization may require are already included in our rates.
6. Reducing business risks. Subscription service allows you to more actively use the services of lawyers, which significantly reduces the risks of your business.